Every day is a collection of moments. Each week, each month and each year they become our memories.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

So here is the thing.

I start writing blog posts but I don't publish them.   All the time.   I have a few minutes while making dinner or after I put Tessie to bed.   Then the phone rings or the day continues or I hit a wall, and the draft just sits there.

Then suddenly I feel like I'm behind and one of the million things I "need to get done" is getting this blog current.   So crazy.   It's crazy in the same category as "my DVR has 5 episodes of CSI left on it..  I better get that cleaned up."   Lucky for me, I can multi task.    In my PJ's while my angel baby sleeps.

Enjoy the old posts.   I may or may not get better at being current.  =)


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment