Every day is a collection of moments. Each week, each month and each year they become our memories.

Friday, November 2, 2012

6 Months!!

6 months

Six months ago today I woke up Steve and told him it was finally TIME to get to the hospital so we could meet our baby girl. 

Today I woke up at 7:30 and peeked in at her in her crib.  She was calmly playing with her little bunny and when she saw me come into her room she rewarded me with the biggest smile ever.   It is amazing the transformation a little person can bring to your life. 

6 months - 4

She is starting to give me that grin a lot that makes me think she is on to me.   She is also definitely paying more attention to my mouth when I talk and is making more different kinds of sounds lately than I’ve ever heard.   She is also moving… though I hate to admit it.  I actually watched her hold herself up high with her arms while on her belly and then start walking her arms to the side so she could rotate.  Of course she is rotating right on over to my notebook or my pen or the remote; but whatever.  =)   Happy Six Months Baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment