Every day is a collection of moments. Each week, each month and each year they become our memories.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

December 7 – Worky Worky

 

Since I plaoffice 12-7yed hooky on my birthday I had lots of work to do . I know I said birthdays are work holidays… but since no one can step in for me when I’m gone and my energizer bunny husband boss NEVER stops…  there is always a pile waiting for me when I play.

This is my baby playing away behind me.  She is happy for the extra toys I have brought down to the office and is more than willing to show off her skills at sitting.  Try not to be alarmed that she only has one sock on.

 

 

 

After dinner Steve and Tessie gave me my belated birthday cake.  Again, one sock.  Note that it is a different one.

cake 12-7

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment