Every day is a collection of moments. Each week, each month and each year they become our memories.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Good things.

Today was not my typical crazy Monday.   Good things happened.   Nothing major or newsworthy, just generally good.  Well, except my father in law dis-located his finger so he is a bit uncomfortable.   So I guess I’ll have to bake a little treat to make him feel better.  And that is a good thing too.sleeping in office 9-10

I should note that some days I get the most work done in the office when I am there alone.  Or when everybody is sleeping.   They don’t always sleep in the office, right behind me so I can’t get to any of the files….but whatever.  I said good things happened.  I never said we weren’t all exhausted.

 

Chocolate Chip & Pretzel Cookie Bars.   As soon as the baby wakes up and my new friend John from Craigslist stops by to buy those windows, we are heading to the store to get food for the week and then we are baking.   And watching Bachelor Pad.   And eating.   In our PJ’s.   Perfect.

chocolate-chip-pretzel-bars 

http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2009/08/13/chocolate-chip-pretzel-cookie-bars/

No comments:

Post a Comment